What is the difference between platinum and silver?
(1) Weight: Platinum has a high density, and its specific gravity is twice that of silver.
(2) Look at the color: the appearance of white gold is grayish white, the texture is relatively hard; the white silver color is white and the texture is smooth and delicate.
(3) Chemical method: Put some crumbs of platinum on the touchstone, and add a little mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid. If the debris does not disappear, the sample is platinum. If the debris disappears, the sample is silver.
(4) Fire method: The color of platinum is unchanged after being cooled by fire, and the color is red or black after the silver fire is cooled.
(5) Imprint method: Platinum ornaments are marked with "pt" or "plat", while silver jewelry is marked with "s".
Polar Fleece Fabric,Laminated Check Fabric,Double Side Fleece Fabric,Polyester Polar Fleece Dyed Fabric
shaoxing zida import&export co.,ltd. , https://www.zida-fabric.com